Tuesday, February 8, 2011

In Honor of St. Patrick's Day (a month early)



This is a new style hat we are making.  I love them!  They are a little more sporty looking.  This one is in honor of St. Patrick's Day.  As you can see it is lined with Shamrock's!  It's made from a 100% wool skirt.  This little hat goes with everything & is so comfortable.  It's available for $35.00 + S/H, item #H204.  For more information on this hat just email me dineen9@gmail.com.
We also offer it in a Faux leather!  item #H205.
Or Faux Suede, Zebra! item #H206


How about in a Tweed wool knit blend, this one has matching wrist warmers, item #H207. 


THIS ITEM IS SOLD 
Perhaps in a patchwork pattern with matching wrist warmers, 100% wool, item #H208.  Well that is our preview of the new style.  Hope you all like it.   For more information email dineen9@gmail.com.   Have a great day everybody!

1 comment:

  1. wow! I love all these great hats. They are so stylish and unique. I cant wait to be the first one in my cicle to sport one of these...expecially the faux leather or even the zerba one. Right up my alley!!

    ReplyDelete